Stalley and the rest of the Blue Collar Gang celebrated the release of his brand new clothing line at the Villa in Tower City, Cleveland Ohio. We came to support the Cleveland native, it was awesome to see everyone. Alot of cool Clevelanders showed up, Ezzy, Empire Records, Mz Crazy Tee, Eighty81, Another Enemy where all in the building. Best wishes to Stalley and his ventures in fashion.
View more photos here
>album title goes here< is available on August 14th for pre-order on iTunes.
2. deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner – Channel 42
3. The Veldt (featuring Chris James)
4. Fn Pig
5. Professional Griefers (featuring Gerard Way)
7. There might be coffee
8. Take care of the proper paperwork
12. Failbait (featuring Cypress Hill)
13. Telemiscommunications (featuring Imogen Heap)
Odd Future and Terry Richardson work together yet again. It isn’t quite known what the project will be or why Odd Future is being shot, but it’s still pretty rad. Check out the pics. via Hypebeast